The first dry dog food to be made with meat or fish being 100% fresh and 100% HFC1.
Without any addition of dehydrated meat or meat meal.
The meat or the fish used for this kibbles are 100% HFC, that is originally fit for human consumption1. Alternative significantly changes a dog’s daily nutrition and its characteristics can help dogs with food-related problems.
170 means that to prepare 100g kibble 170g of fresh chicken was needed, equating to 75% of the total ingredients. These characteristics make this kibble completely different from any other product on the market today.
Alternative 170 Fresh Chicken and rice suitable for human consumption satisfy the palates and needs of all dogs helping to restore well-being and keep adverse food reactions at bay.
Alternative 170 is:
- • 100% Fresh Meat – only fresh chicken as indicated on the label
- • 100% Meat Meal Free – contains no meat meal or dehydrated meat
- • 100% HFC – meat and rice originally fit for human consumption1
- • Single Meat – single source of animal protein
- • Gluten Free – rice is the only source of cereal
- • No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
If you like to feed your dog a carnivorous diet, Alternative 170 is the ideal kibble as the recipe is composed of 75% fresh HFC1 meat and 17% HFC rice.
If you like to feed your dog an omnivorous diet, choose Alternative!
Alternative – Complete food for dogs – is available in 750g, 3.75kg and 9.5kg bags
1Almo Nature describes as “HFC” the meat and the fish used as ingredients in this pet food being originally “(…) fit for human consumption in accordance with Community legislation (…)” [Regulation (EC) N. 1069/2009 article 10, paragraph a)].