Almo Nature is looking for a
“Local Correspondent” in France
- • creation, development and maintenance of the social media accounts and management of the platforms in relationship with the users;
- • maintain the relationships with local and national media
- • check and review the quality of articles in French (including the translations when applicable) and feed the social media/company website with meta contents
- • identify and develop relationships with key bloggers / shelters/ organizations / individuals which will gradually be identified during the collaboration
- • participation to fairs or events, visit to the shops/partners which will gradually be identified during the collaboration
- • suggestion of specific actions to be implemented in the shops or via the web, as well as any other specific event
- • share information and collaborate with the EU office
The organization of work will be 100% self-managed by the Local Correspondent in terms of time, place, strategy.
The Professional should be a networker and decides actions based on his/her sensibility.
The Professional also undertakes to provide his/her services with the diligence required by the activities carried out as well as by existing laws. It is understood that the above assignment shall be carried out in full autonomy and independence without establishing an employer-employee relationship and without any fixed working hours with Almo Nature since the Professional must pursue the agreed results.
Do you think you are a fit? Then apply now!
Send an email with your best presentation and resumé to jobs[@]almonature[.]com*
*remove all parenthesis from the address before sending