Personal Data Processing
A. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
We inform you that your personal data will be processed, with the consent of the data subject, manually and/or with the support of computer or telematic means, for the sole purpose of achieving a correct and complete management of the file relating to the use of images relating to animals owned and / or relating to data subjects, and to fulfil the legal and contractual obligations arising from the same.
A.1 Legal basis
The processing of personal data for the purposes described above is optional and is based on the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) of the Regulation. Any refusal to provide data will result in the inability to use images relating to animals owned and / or relating to data subjects.
B. Communication and dissemination of personal data to achieve the primary processing purposes.
With reference to Article 13, paragraph 1, letter (e) of the EU Regulation, we hereby indicate the entities or categories of entities who may become aware of the user’s personal data as processors or persons in charge of the processing and we provide a list by category below:
- personnel of the Data Controller tasked with administrative and accounting management activities and marketing;
- responsible for the maintenance and / or repair of computer tools;
- persons in charge of surveys and provisions of services.
Moreover, for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in point A), the data may be communicated to any other third party when the communication is mandatory under the law or the agreement.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
C. Data storage period and other information.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed according to the criteria specified below pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, letter (a) of EU Regulation:
2 years from the latest use of images/photos
D. Transfer of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the EU Regulation, we inform you that the personal data collected will be stored in the Google cloud; the relevant privacy information at the following website: https://cloud.google.com/security/privacy/.
In this context, personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
E. Controllers and Processors:
- Almo Nature Netherland
Teelmanstraat 1 – 1431 GL Aalsmeer – Netherlands
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Almo Nature Benefit S.p.A.
Piazza Giustiniani 6, Genova (Italia),
F. Exercise of rights by the data subject.
Pursuant to Articles 13 (2) (b) and (d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the EU Regulation, the data subject is informed that they have the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of storage;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of the data;
- obtain a restriction of processing or object to the processing;
- to obtain the portability of data, i.e., receive them from a Joint Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another Controller without hindrance;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en
Any rectification or erasure or restriction of the processing carried out at the request of the data subject – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Joint Controller to each of the recipients the personal data have been transmitted to. The Joint Controller may notify the data subject of such recipients if the data subject so requests.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge. It may be exercised by e-mail at the address email@example.com