The first dry cat food to be made with meat or fish being 100% fresh and 100% HFC, i.e. being originally fit for human consumption.
Without any addition of dehydrated meat or meat meal.
The meat or the fish used for this kibble (dry food) is 100% HFC, i.e. originally fit for human consumption. This makes it different from any other kibble on the market today because it improves the quality of a cat’s daily diet.
Fresh sturgeon, fresh salmon, fresh chicken, fresh duck, fresh quail: five 100% HFC recipes which satisfy the palates and needs of all cats helping to restore well-being and keep adverse food reactions at bay.
- • 100% Fresh Meat – only fresh sturgeon, fresh chicken fresh salmon, fresh duck, fresh quail, as indicated on the label
- • 100% Meat Meal-Free – contains no meat meal or dehydrated meat
- • 100% HFC – meat and rice originally fit for human consumption
- • Single Meat – single source of meat
- • Natural palatability – no appetite stimulants added
- • Suitable for cats that are hypersensitive to foods
- • Ideal for exclusion diets
- • No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)